Sunday, January 21, 2007

Tagged!

Thanks Marshy :-)

A- Available or single? Well, that question doesn't make sense, but I am kind of single, kind of not...
B- Best Friend? The guy from the last question
C- Cake or Pie? Pie; mostly I love savoury pies though- meat, egg and bacon, cheese and spinch, but warm apple pie with cream is divine
D- Drink of Choice? Non alcoholic-Coke Zero, Alcoholic- vodka
E- Essential Item? My tweezers, I am an obsessive plucker
F- Favorite Color? White, I don't know if that is strange???
G- Gummi Bears or Worms? Gummi Bears, mmm now I feel like eating gummi bears!!!
H- Hometown? Very small country town in Vic, Australia -population 1500. I moved to the big smoke a few years ago and currently reside in Melbourne
I- Indulgence? Time on my own to read, watch tv and play on the computer
J- January or February? February, it means summer is nearly over!
K- Kids and names? No, but I have always liked the name Anais for a girl and Truman for a boy
L- Life is incomplete without? Family, friends, good food and wine
M- Marriage Date? Not married and don't think I ever want to be
N- Number of Siblings? 2, one older brother and one younger brother- middle child!
O- Oranges or apples? Apples, though they seem to make me hungrier after I eat them
P- Phobias/Fears? Ok, where to start, spiders, public transport, sand, getting dirty feet, mess... apparently I am a bit neurotic
Q- Favorite Quote? "When you know better, you do better"
R- Reason to Smile? I am alive, healthy, employed and have food and shelter, so I am luckier then a lot of people in this world
S- Season? There is something magical and romantic about Autumn, he chill in the air, the leaves falling, the days getting shorter...
T- Tag three people! I am new to this blogging and the only blogs I go to at the moment are Marshmallows and she already tagged me, I don't know anyone else!

U- Unknown fact about me? I have always wanted to be an actor
V- Vegetable you hate? Pumpkin
W- Worst habit? Worrying!
X- X-rays you’ve had? None, touch wood...
Y- Your favorite food? Hot chips, in all forms and varieties
Z - Zodiac? Capricorn

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tully, thanks for stopping by my blog. I see you got tagged too by Raina :) Welcome to the world of blogging! Amanda.

    ReplyDelete

Awww thanks so much for the comment!