Friday, March 30, 2007

Getting There

I can't thank everyone enough for your supportive comments and wise words. I know you have all been through the same things and at times feel the same way and that makes it so much easier to share how I feel on this blog.

I must admit that I am still finding things difficult. I have been doing well with eating and exercise this week, but it has not been easy and I still feel like I could lose it at any moment and that scares me. My plan is to to just keep going through the motions and doing my best and hopefully it will get easier.

3 comments:

  1. Take it one day at a time Tully!! Don't beat yourself up if you do happen to stuff up ....
    Put a before photo on your fridge or on your make up mirror ..... so you can see what you want to change .... make a list of the things you want to do when you reach your goals and how great it would feel to be healthy, happy and slim!!
    You can do this..... we will all do this ..... it is not easy but it is not impossible either .....

    Have a great (guilt free) weekend!!
    Mellisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't be so quick to put a photo of yourself up on your mirror - you decide whether thats right for you; I tried that and all it did was tell me, "You are an ugly, hideous, worthless beast" on a daily basis.

    Take a look at this article - we often think that to lose weight we need to be perfect, which is really not the case. We need to be onto it 80-90% of the time, and ENJOY the 20-10% of the time that we're not.

    Keep going throguh the motions, Tully - repetition is key and it DOES get easier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am having a hard time too - I feel your pain. You hang in there - take small steps.

    ReplyDelete

Awww thanks so much for the comment!