Friday, June 29, 2007

+4.5 Kilos

So I braved a weigh in on Monday morning and got what I expected- a massive gain of 4.5 kilos, so I am back up to 114 kilos. Of course I would rather this didn't happen, but by god I enjoyed those few weeks of living it up and just eating whatever. It is slightly depressing/embarrassing to think the year is half over and in 6 months of dieting I have kept off half a kilo...

It is exactly 7 weeks to the day until I go to New Zealand and I am making a vow to be feeling better about myself by then. I have this vision of stepping onto my first ever international flight and knowing that I have done the best I can to lose some weight and feel proud of myself and ready to enjoy an awesome holiday. Now if only I could work out how to do this...

5 comments:

  1. Hey hun,

    I totally feel your pain. At the moment I am just concentrating on being healthy, I have been doing this for well over a year and havent really lost anything significant.

    Just concentrate on making the right choices as often as you can. It takes time, and is not a race

    :)

    A xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Facing the gain is the hardest bit, Tully, and you have done that. Its behind you now. I remember a rough period when I was going forward with my weight loss, I was heavier than when I started. I was so disappointed and frustrated - and now I look back and am annoyed that I was so hard on myself; much more positive thinking, focus, and like Arna said, taking your time is what's going to keep the weight off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well - step one was huge. You got on the scale and looked at the number. Thats a huge deal! Step two - kick it into action! You can soooo do it! Take care and keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there... ummm I looked at your stats... ummm are you forgetting that you are still 14 kilos down from your heaviest!!! you have done a fantastic job... Dont worry.. just jump back on the wagon and blog about it..and I'll drink to the next 14 kilos for you... ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! A trip to NZ sounds fantastic, I am soooo jealous!

    I think just concentrate on eating well and exercising and the weight will follow... You are back on track, and only good things can come of it.
    Good Luck...I am watching you very very closely if that makes you feel any better :P (i swear i'm not a creepo)

    ReplyDelete

Awww thanks so much for the comment!