Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Tagged...

Instructions: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot... like so...

Diet Coke Rocks
Wanna.b.slim
What about your hips...
Do you have an Extra Large in this?

You Would Be Pretty If...

AND NOW FOR THE QUESTIONS:

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was 16 and in year 11 at high school, wishing I had a boyfriend and feeling all self conscious and teenage angsty.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
I was in my most hated job ever in a call centre for the Yellow Pages. I was at an emotional breaking point, not knowing that in exactly 3 weeks I would finally get a good job!

Five snacks You Enjoy:
Jelly babies
Cherry Ripe
Tim Tams
Chips & Dip
Cheese

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
No Man's Woman- Sinead O'Connor

The Pina Colada Song- Rupert Holmes
Oops I Did It Again- Brittany
Mean To Me- Crowded House
Morning Song- Jewel

Five things you would do if you were a Millionaire:
Travel around the world
Buy everyone in my family a house and car
Start a not-for-profit organisation helping women in need
Start my own book store in Healesville
Write a book

Five Bad Habits:
OVER EATING!
Worrying
Being over sensitive
Being overly critical of people
Laziness

Five Things You Like Doing:
Reading blogs
Watching TV
Going to the movies
Shopping (when it works out...)
Being with my friends and family

Five Things You'll Never Wear Again:
Bikini- though I have never worn one in my life, so it won't exactly be 'again'
Bike shorts
Fluero colours
G-String- once again, I have never worn one of these, don't think I ever will!
Tan coloured panty hose

Five Favourite "toys":
My new LG Shine phone
My laptop
My VCR (I love taping my fave shows)
My hair straightener
My epilator


I think just about everyone has already done this tag, so if you haven't and you want to, just do it. Let me know if you do so I can read your answers! I haven't seen Fat Bridesmaid or Christine do it...

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for being a good sport and participating, Tully :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog :) I have done this one a couple days back - check it out. :) I love jelly babies!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Awww thanks so much for the comment!