Friday, May 16, 2008

Holiday!

Only one more day of work until I go on holidays! I am actually leaving Oxford tomorrow morning to go to my London office for the day and then Saturday I fly out to Rome. I don't know if I am more excited because I am going to Rome or just because I don't have to work for two weeks!

I have been having a nice time in Oxford, it really is a beautiful little town. I haven't had much time to explore, but I hope to come back soon!

Here is a photo of me in Oxford... as per usual I have to do something slightly silly to make the photo more embarrassing!

4 comments:

  1. oh looks like you having a fantastic time. have a great tim e in rome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, and here I was thinking perhaps you'd found yourself in an impromptu rap concert (like the ones seen on many a travel show ;) and they were telling people to raise their hands in the air and wave them like they just don't care :D

    I hope you have the best time in Rome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time in Rome, enjoy those two weeks of not working! By god do you deserve it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, you took the sun with you. Now it's cold and grey again. Come back!!!

    Vacation, yeah!!! Isn't freedom grand!!!

    ReplyDelete

Awww thanks so much for the comment!