Thursday, July 01, 2010

Half Full Or Half Empty?



I just realised that today is the 1st of July and there is only/still 6 months of 2010. Given that life has been a bit topsy turvy for me of late, I think that now is as good a time as any to set some new goals and create a new focus for 2010.

So here are a few of my goals for the rest of this year...

Weight: Get to 75 kilos (wow that number doesn't sound real to me)
Exercise: Push myself beyond what I 'think' I can do
House: Find a happy and harmonious place to live
Job: Find a job that I find interesting, pays the bills and allows me a good work/life balance
Money: Pay off at least half my travel debt
Mind: Pursue more activities that challenge my mind
Body: Treat my body with kindness
Soul: Think less about me and my problems and more about how I can help others

The first 6 months of 2010 were life changing for me and I plan to make the next 6 months even more amazing.

P.S. Happy Canada Day to all you gorgeous Canucks!

4 comments:

  1. Great post, you inspired me to take a look at my own goals for the rest of year, thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tully,

    I have been reading your blog for a while and i really appreciate you sharing your journey! I have had my band for 10 months and would love to get to 75kg too!!

    Thanks for an inspiring post,hope you find the perfect job and keep being kind to yourself!

    Ang :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glass half full!!! You can do heaps in 6 months :0) I'll be cheering you on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy crap!

    I'll race you to 75kg! I want 70kg before the end of the year which means getting my arse in gear. I need some kind of accountability.

    ReplyDelete

Awww thanks so much for the comment!