Sunday, September 19, 2010

Updated Progress Pictures

I thought it might be time to update my progress pictures and see if there is any difference. I have lost 12 kilos since my last pictures and I thought there would be more of a difference, but I guess the changes are more subtle these days. It looks much better when I compare my first and last picture! 

Unfortunately I have moved house since I last took progress pictures and I didn't think the new tenants would want me to barge in and stand in front of the pantry in my trackies and a singlet top with a camera. I also wish I could go back in time and choose a more flattering outfit for these photos, but I knew I'd always have black trackie pants and a white singlet top no matter how fat or skinny I am.

Fingers crossed the next 10 kilos comes off my belly!

Click to enlarge- if you dare!

1. 129.7 kilos (285 lbs)
2. 107.1 kilos (235 lbs)
3. 94.8 kilos (208 lbs)
4. 82.8 kilos (182 lbs)

20 comments:

  1. Ummm 82.8kg?! OMG!!

    You look amazing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! I can really see the difference!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 82kilos! thats amazing.... whats your secret ahahahah other then the band?! Thats just amamzing.... my weightloss progress has been quite rapid but has slowed down.... i hope my year is going to be as a good of a loss as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally see a difference between each picture! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see a huge difference between the last pics and these! Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl, you're fading away! I can definitely notice a difference between photo 3 and 4 but the difference between 1 and 4 is remarkable, you have every reason to be VERY proud of yourself, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look absolutely awesome! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!! You look amazing!! Congratulations on all that fantastic progress!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I see a HUGE difference between the last 2 pic's/12 kgs!!!

    Awesomeness!!!! You are rockin't this!!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent progress. I wish I had the nerve to take pictures at my all time highest weight. I'm still trying to work up the nerve to take them now after losing 40+ pounds. Congrats on all your success. You look GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Amazing progress! Keep up the hard work. It's so worth it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gosh I think you can really tell the difference between this and the last progress shot. Your whole body is gaining shape, congratulations!
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  13. Look at that! We were talking progress pictures yesterday but I didn't realise that you'd updated with these.

    There us a noticeable change between 3 & 4. Absolutely. The change from 1-4 though is just wonderful.

    82.8!! Yahooooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love it! This is why it is so important to take photo's regularly. Seeing the difference from start to now is amazing. You are just a superstar..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! Fantastic pics. Congratulations on your losses.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh!! Awesome, you look GREAT!!! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Awww thanks so much for the comment!