Wednesday, December 01, 2010

December Weigh In

Big sigh. Today was not a good weigh in, I only lost 1.2 kilos (2.5 lbs) for the month. I guess that wouldn't be so bad, but I actually tried quite hard to lose weight this month. I had a lot on with work and I went above and beyond to get my gym sessions in and eat lightly. I guess I just couldn't un-do the damage of those cookies and cream ice cream binges. I'm still in the 70's though, so it's not all bad news.

December 1st Weigh In: 79.1 kilos (174 lbs)
Weight Lost In Sept/Oct: 1.2 kilos (2.5 lbs)
Total Weight Lost:
50.6 kilos (111 lbs)

I really wanted to get to 75 kilos by the end of this year and, given that I have stuff on almost every day until the end of this month, that's probably not going to happen. Not only will I be eating out most days, I'll also be consuming way too much alcohol, and not be able to get to the gym as much. Actually, that sounds like fun, what am I complaining about?!

I am genuinely excited about all the lovely things I have on over December, and of course having a whole 2 weeks off work, so I'm not going to let the scales get in the way of my fun. I would love to just get off another couple of kilos to give me some room to move in my new dresses because they are still feeling slightly snug across my belly. I'll do my best to get in some gym sessions and not to be a complete pig, but I can't make any promises!

Happy December!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being firmly in the 70s. I've been a long time reader but this is my first time commenting. Thanks for a very inspiring blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Like Cait (above) I've been following your blog (but only for a few weeks now) and this is my first comment too! You are very inspiring! Remember while this time of the year is always hard - weight wise! Its always a bonus if you don't gain weight over Xmas New Year! So don't be too hard on yourself. and on the bright side you are over 20kg lighter than this time last year!! that is awesome!! Have a great December,
    Cheers, Lee

    ReplyDelete

Awww thanks so much for the comment!