Sunday, March 06, 2011

Watermelon

While not much is happening with my weight loss, I will distract you pictures of me in a new dress. This isn't 'the' new dress that I am using for inspiration that I mentioned in my last post. I bought this dress in November last year and I just haven't had the confidence to wear it. It is so short and light that I felt naked wearing it. Every time I tried it on I would freak out and put it back in my wardrobe.

Last weekend I was going out for dinner and I wanted to wear something different and with summer just about gone for another year I thought I better wear my un-worn dress before it gets too cold. I mean the dress is called 'watermelon', I had to wear it while it was still warm. I have to admit that I did still feel a little naked in this dress, but I got a couple of compliments so I started to loosen up a bit by the end of the night.

Me posing awkwardly, mid-step, because I have no idea how to pose without feeling stupid.



A close up. The camera doesn't really capture the style of the dress, it just kind of looks floppy, but it is nice in real life.


13 comments:

  1. Love the color! Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tully,

    You look absolutely beautiful! What a gorgeous dress. I have been reading your blog for a while now and you have so much to be proud of - you look amazing! You're an inspiration.

    Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, you look gorgeous and I hope you get to wear it again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so beautiful! Check out your collarbones - wowee! That colour really suits you too :-)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. looking good chickee!!!! hope you wear the dress again sooner than later - you look lovely in it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the dress and the half step :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful! beautiful dress, beautiful face and beautiful person!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amazing, what a gorgeous dress and you suit it so well!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You. Look. HOT! That dress is stunning on you and the color is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look absolutely AMAZING!! CONGRATS!!

    Robin
    http://1girlgettinfit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Awww thanks so much for the comment!