Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday Photos

I tend to get in a bit of a crazy and excited mood on Fridays. I get distracted by my weekend plans and I can't concentrate at work very well. Don't tell my boss!

I know it seems like I whinge a lot on this blog, this is a great outlet for my anxiety and neurosis, but I am actually feeling very happy and blessed in my life right now. I feel like I have a lot to be grateful for and a lot to look forward to in my life. I am happier than I have been for a very long time.

I can't focus enough to write anything interesting on this blog today (can you tell my brain is scattered today?), but here are some recent photos from my iphone for your entertainment.


 The beautiful flowers my mum sent me to congratulate me on getting my new job

A dress my mum bought me that I was trying on to see how it looked

Walking through my favourite park in Melbourne

 Cute little mini burgers that AJ made me at 3.00am after I had been out drinking and needed a late night snack!

Delicious and band friendly burrito bites AJ made me for dinner one night (I like mini things!)

This lovely rainbow I caught as I was walking past a window at work. Winter isn't all bad.

This photo was taken just a minute ago at work. I got my hair cut and coloured last night at the hairdresser. OK, I know it's not a drastic difference, but I like it!

HAVE A FABULOUS WEEKEND!!!

5 comments:

  1. Wow- You really look great and sound happy. That gives me hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pics and lovely post.

    Don't worry about whinging, that's what diaries, online or otherwise are for!

    AJ's late night snacks look mouth-watering btw!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking gorgeous as ever. How nice of your mum - a nice break for her picking a dress up off the rack for you :) I know the hair feeling, I'm having a cut and colour today and cant wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I didn't realise your hair was so long now! It looks gorgeous.

    I think I need to move in with you and AJ, just so I get to eat those late night snacks too!

    Hope you're having a great weekend lovely and enjoyed your yummy dinner last night!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bless Aj's little heart, those mini hamburgers are just adorable! I miss my Mum for flowers and dresses! Give her a hug and cherish her!

    ReplyDelete

Awww thanks so much for the comment!