Saturday, March 03, 2012

HOME!

I'm finally home again after a 40 hour return trip to Byron Bay for my brother's wedding. It was a pretty crazy trip with lots of driving, storms, humidity, family drama and wedding preparations.

I'm now in my happy place on the couch with my doonah, listening to the rain fall outside and catching up on all the shows I taped while I was gone (Extreme Couponing, Tori and Dean, Sister Wives, Kourtney and Kim). Not to mention a healthy dose of chocolate to keep me nourished. Bliss.

I will bore you to death with photos soon, but for now, here is a photo of me in my bridesmaid dress showing off the amazing tan marks I got to compliment my one-shouldered dress. You know me, I just love to stand out...


2 comments:

  1. Only you could look so gorgeous with that tan line! :-)

    It's lovely to have you back. Hanging out for pics... hint, hint!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome home!!!!

    Ditto Brookie.....pic's please!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Awww thanks so much for the comment!