Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday Weigh In- 14 September

Start: 87.5 kilos (192.5 lbs)
Last week: 77.1 kilos (169.6 lbs)
Today: 76.5 kilos (168.3 lbs)
Loss: 0.6 kilo (1.3 lbs)
Total: 11 kilos (24.2 lbs)


Woo Hoo! I am so excited to have broken through past 77 kilos and see a new number today. I wasn't expecting much of a loss today because I had a bit of a crazy weekend that involved way too much food, alcohol... and fun. I worked my arse off this week to repair the damage and I am thrilled that I made some progress.

The good thing about having some fill taken out of my band last week was that I was able to eat lots of salad and veggies again and I think my body really needed it. AJ, however, complained that he is 'so over salad already', which is a slight problem for him because salad season only just started!

I have another busy weekend coming up with my gorgeous sister-in-law's 30th birthday party. I have taken today off work so we can both go and get massages and facials and then tomorrow we are getting our make-up professionally done to get all glammed up before the party. I feel very spoilt and excited about everything coming up in my life at the moment. I'm so very grateful for everything I have after a really tough 2 years (sorry for being so corny!).

Some photos below from last weekend at my friend's birthday at a burlesque bar. From the cocktails and shots in my hand you can see it was a very big night! The hang over I had Sunday could only be cured by Solo and KFC...

I love this photo because I think I look kind of creepy like The Joker!
The yummiest shot I have ever had... if only I could remember what it was...

1 comment:

  1. OMG! That weight looks so pretty! I can't wait until I hit the 70s! I am indeed weighing in with you every friday now chicken! Let's do this thing!

    ReplyDelete

Awww thanks so much for the comment!