Friday, September 07, 2012

Friday Weigh In- 7 September

Start: 87.5 kilos (192.5 lbs)
Last week: 77.3 kilos (170 lbs)
Today: 77.1 kilos (169.6 lbs)
Loss: 0.2 kilo (0.4 lbs)
Total: 10.4 kilos (22.8 lbs)

It may not seem like much of a loss, but after the weekend I had, I am just thrilled to see any downward movement of the scales! Now I just need to keep my shit together for the next week and I could be seeing an all new low. Though that may be easier said than done because I have quite a big Saturday night planned for my friend's 30th birthday. It's one thing to have a night out with lots of champagne, but my problem is the hangover the next day when I feel the need to have carbs shoved into my mouth all day long.

I am so glad that I have lost the bulk of the weight I wanted to lose during winter because now that spring has arrived my weight loss will probably be much slower. After a very quiet winter being attached to my couch and doonah, I seem to have a lot of social events that will involve yummy food and wine between now and my body lift surgery on 22 November. I figure that I may as well make the most of it now because I'll be missing out on a lot of the summer fun due to my surgery recovery.

Speaking of spring, I am excited that we are headed toward warmer weather because I may have complained once or twice about how cold I am now. The only problem is how crazy and unpredictable the weather is during spring.

Here is my gorgeous and sunny walk to work in the morning...



Followed by me being absolutely saturated in the evening while out walking the dog with my sister-in-law...

I won't even get started on what the wind is doing to my hair... what a mess!

3 comments:

  1. Zippy Doo on the loss.

    At least as it gets warmer you (we) can have Slurpee's for hang over cures!!! Make AJ promise NOT to buy you the bad stuff AND if he wants to eat it, he'll have to eat it elsewhere!!! :0)

    Enjoy your party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Go Catters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even if a small amount, it's a loss. Wishing you all the very best with your upcoming surgery. Can't wait to read all about it, as I'll need one too in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any loss is a good loss Chick. Hope your weekend is going well.

    ReplyDelete

Awww thanks so much for the comment!