Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Bits and Pieces

I am too tired to form sentences or paragraphs today so here is what is going through my head this morning...
  • God damn it, my plantar fasciitis has returned with a vengeance and I am in a world of pain. I am going to have to go back for another cortisone injection through my heel, but just typing that nearly made me vomit. Sob.
  • Here are some pictures of me on Cinder's blog with some fellow bloggers and awesome ladies from last week. Love those girls!
  • My friend had a party at a croquet club a few weeks ago and the poor old gentleman who was teaching us to play could not work out why I couldn't get my technique right. He was most embarrassed when he realised it was be cause my huge boobies were in the way and I had to play 'side saddle' for the rest of the game.
Before I changed my technique
  • In less than 4 weeks I will be holidaying in Thailand. Yayyyyyyyyyyyy!
  • In preparation for my trip to Thailand I had a Brazilian laser hair removal treatment. I normally get my face, legs and underarms done (which I highly recommend) and I haven't had too much of a problem with pain or discomfort. Doing the Brazilian I had to get quite cosy with my laser technician as she got all up in my business. When she got to the most intimate bit of my lady parts I had to ask her to stop for a minute because the pain was too much. Oh wow. That is a sensitive area! It was all worth it though and I will be back for a follow up session.
  • I found this old photo of myself when I was at home over Christmas, I think I must have been about 12 maybe??? Oh my god, I was not an attractive kid, I like to think of myself as a late bloomer...


  • My current food obsession is Tasti D-Lite. As if I didn't love ice cream enough and now I can get all sorts of amazing flavours for 70-90 calories. Oreos n' Peanut Butter I will be seeing you on Friday night!
  • Speaking of peanut butter, I have had to keep mine in the freezer because I cannot stop dipping into the jar at all hours of the day and night. Unfortunately, I now know from experience that there is nothing sadder than a desperate woman hacking away at a frozen jar of peanut butter with a massive knife. I also know that frozen peanut butter is even better than normal peanut butter. I need an intervention!
  • I made this bacon and vegetable slice the other day and it was delicious! My changes were to omit the 1/2 cup of oil and parmesan and exchange the white flour for wholemeal flour. Great meal for easy work lunches.
  • We had a fire drill at work today and look who is the floor fire warden. I am not at all happy about this responsibility or the headgear!
Not impressed!
That is about all I have today, now I am going to go outside to the park and enjoy the sunshine.

8 comments:

  1. Nice head gear!!! Bummer about the needle - the chopping board didn't assist with causing that pain did it??? I tried the laser once on my lady bits - JESUS H C it bloody hurt!!! I bought the numbing cream for the next session, but Plumbing Boy was worried that the laser might do something un-towards to my bits!!! So I never went back!! Yay for Thailand!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great headgear! Love the croquet - I'm thinking of joining a club this summer....hope my boobs aren't too big! haha! I'm super Jealous of your holiday in Thailand! Its on my list of places to go. Please be sure to share photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking very responsible in your hat! Tastydlite sounds amazing! I think I will be waiting a while for it to appear in Geelong though, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see in the picture you are barefoot. That's a big no no for plantar faciitis! I learned the hard way, every time I walk with out shoes I end up in pain. Hope you feel better, love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous of your trip to Thailand.. nice 12yo hair - you've got to love old photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would never have thought to freeze the peanut butter!
    I think you should stop buying it, then you can't eat it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please don't show me amazing stuff that I can't buy near me! How many amazing flavours are there? Holy cow! Yes - I'm druelling!

    ReplyDelete

Awww thanks so much for the comment!